Saturday, February 7

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good 
I finally got off my keezer and computer and went to the squash club. To my astonishment - I thought it would be empty - it was packed with kids. They are running a youth squash program on weekends.  I then thought I would take my ipod and climb onto a spin cycle and work out, but the spin room was jam packed with guys dressed in racing gear taking up all the bikes. As if I would have joined them anyhow. So, I went back downstairs and lumbered up onto a treadmill, set it up on it's steepest angle and walked for an hour uphill while bopping along to my music.
    
 

The Bad
 On the way home hubby called that a friend was staying over for dinner, so I ran into this fabulous bakery and bought a family sized tourtiere and before paying I noticed these massive apple pies. Now I am not a pie eater but hubby sure is and I thought this would be a great treat.




The Ugly
I ate the pie!      


                 

After all the good effort on the treadmill I ate that damn pie - and I don't like pie!

At least the whip topping I put on it was low calorie.  Did I forget to mention the whip topping in The Bad.
Must have slipped my mind.

I have not been eating a lot of calories - today was highest in the week at 1860 - but I have not been eating real meals and tending to fall back on protein shakes. I really need to stop drinking my calories but I do like my chocolate protein smoothies...especially while driving.


No comments:

Post a Comment