Friday, February 20

Still in the Game!


I haven't had a weigh-in for over a week now and was quite surprised to see that I had actually lost two pounds.
That keeps me in the game...the weight loss game that is.

Check out his new fat lose pic...it's encouragaing.

I'm determined to prove to Ella that the 2 lbs is not just a loss from being sick the other day.

This is FAT, not rehashed food...............................................I hope.

On a different topic I have spoken in recent blogs about my cousin who has terminal cancer and I was visiting the past few days - well I just had an update earlier tonight and was told that she had anywhere between a few hours to 3 days.
I am so happy that I was able to fly down and see her. That I was able to give her a hug and kiss, and let her know she is loved.  Just sitting in the bedroom with her and including her in our conversation, watching her smile and responding when she was asked a question will stay with me. It is nice to remember someone with a smile on their face as your last image.

I hear that there is going to be a new pilot show on television, it's about Texan Vampires and thier quest to lose weight. It will be a battle of Queen Ella the fierce warrior Vampress against all!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete