Thursday, January 15

All about a Wii addict


HH just finished her first day of being a new owner of a wii.

I think she is addicted already and about to lay down a gauntlet of challenge to anyone who comes into her house.

Does anyone else out there use a wii for fitness and weight control?

Are you looking to buy one in the near future?

If you can just be patient I think HH may be ready to throw her's out the door in about 1 week if it doesn't start showing her real age and the little wii man doesn't stop hanging his head down in shame over her performance.

I can just see it now in one weeks time - no housework done, the ink on her 'to do' list has fading to become unreadable, fitness trainer calling and leaving message " HH, HH, HH, are you there - did I work you too hard that you aren't here?"


I on the other hand wouldn't care less if the machine said I had the balance and ability of a 55 yr old (HAHAHAHA!!!), since I am 54 now and will turn 55 this year!
Yes Helene, that brand new toy is telling you that you are at my level! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!








HH go kick that little guy's butt!






Your choice of guy!


1 comment:

  1. Taunted from afar! I love it!!! All I can say missy is put your Wii age where your mouth is :) My To Do list may be a thing of the past and poor little trainer Josh may be out a client but, Damnit, I bet my Wii age that my head won't be hangin' in a week (well, maybe on the Soccer Head Butting, and maybe on the Tilt Game, and maybe .... ). The gauntlet is officially thrown.

    ReplyDelete