Monday, January 26

Bad Day - weekend actually

I am feeling the remorse already.

It was bad enough that I think I blew it this week with only 4 days of any type of exercise and my calories most days were around 1550.

Then I ate a few homemade cookies my daughter made while I was at her place at university fixing the laptop.  How can you say no to your own daughter's homemade cookies.

After leaving her my laptop and starting for home, I decided to stay at my in-laws instead. It will be less of a drive to get the computer back to Kelly.
I froze my ass off staying in that coooold farmhouse. Why they can't use space heaters I have no idea.  Dinner was a venti latte at Starbucks and since I had already blown it with the homemade cookies I decided to go further and have one of their new cupcakes.

Feeling shame already.

This morning I tried again to format the hard drive and load XP instead of Vista on Kelly's computer.  Still not able to the drivers working correctly, so I gave up on XP and went with Vista. That seemed to work fine.
I had this proprietary stuff.

Then at lunch...clam chowder (cream style) I devoured a few really good chocolate chip coconut and a bunch of other stuff in them cookies.
Now I really feel shame!

Stop again at Starbucks to day and on my way back to university and deliver the fixed laptop to my daughter.
I am sitting in her living room right now and she is still in class - I think Latin or some weird chemistry....or could be with the boyfriend.
Time to get going - it's 1 1/2 drive home and I have a squash league game tonight.

I am glad about the squash game. It will get me back on track. Plus the weight-in for the Biggest Loser challenge at the squash club is today, so that should keep me motivated for the next week or so.

I will do my weight posting tomorrow.

Fingers crossed I stayed at least the same as last week and didn't gain anything.

Too bad for you Ella!!! : >(


1 comment:

  1. Okay Ms. Shame of Yourself - Admit that everyone has a "shame" day and then move on. I know that it sounds counter intuitive but your body actually likes the occasional "shame" day. So instead of being all shameful enjoy it and embrace it and then get right back on the healthy train!!
    I gained about a pound last week and I basically only ate seaweed. I am back on the healthy train too :)
    Love ya!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete