Tuesday, February 17

It will be nice to get home

Today I met 3 of my cousins and their children (all in their thirties). There was 10 of us for lunch. We had gone to a seafood restaurant, and after throwing up this morning, the last thing I wanted was a fish sandwich or to even get the smell of shrimp.
I ordered a house salad, which was not very good - I had 3 bites and stopped eating.
After lunch we went to visit my cousin who is dying. It was great to see her and to be able to let her know she is loved and being thought about.

Dinner tonight was at the Ale House - I had the prime rib and only ate half of it.  My stomach is still feeling a little off.

I'm flying home tomorrow, to snow I understand.

I'm looking forward to getting home and back into my own routine.

It's been over a week since I've stepped onto a scale, so I'm not sure if I've lost weight, or stayed the same.  I'll know Thursday morning.




1 comment:

  1. A good vomit is always good for weight loss :)

    It will be good to have you back also!

    Hears to no snow on your return!!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete