Tuesday, February 17

Up Comes the Sushi

I'm not sure if it was the sushi or just being here to see my cousin who is dying, but I had the worse lump in the middle of my chest last night and was feeling a little nauseous through the night.

This morning I still felt a little off and while in the bathroom started to feel nauseous again, so I did what anyone would do. I threw up!

I feel so much better now.

Wonder how many lbs I just lost?

The above line is meant as a joke - I am not about to start purging for weight loss!

It's 9:00 and I'm still lounging around in bed on the computer - guess I should get up and start the day... maybe I'll get outside for a walk.

Ella - did you get a chance to wear the pants with dangling sea shells?

1 comment:

  1. You might be pregnant! I've heard that that causes nausea. Heh heh heh ... (I couldn't resist)

    Yes, I did wear the banglee shell pants. And I looked GOOD!

    Despite the nausea you seem to be on the right track with your weight loss and controlling your eating. That's terrific!

    Have a terrific day!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete