Saturday, March 7

Off the wagon in one day - new record!

Ella was working today as any great coach should and gave me a good coach talk....2009 style via email.
But Ella, it was too late by a day....had the carrot cake and some of those 'in a food group of there own' basic nutrional kettle potato chips with my wrap. I didn't order them! They just came with my wrap!
I gave half the wrap to my girlfriend, but would have broken her fingers if she tried to grab one of my potato chips!
I had been so good with the 'don't blow this over crap food' self talk for 3 mos now. But the little devil won out yesterday. 

It is pouring rain here today and no way am I going for a walk. I'm just thrilled the basement didn't flood again. There are still 10 industrial blowers and two  huge industrial dehumidifiers going down there cleaning up the flood from 3 weeks ago. This was my workout area - so the newest excuse is that I have no where to exercise! Ha, 

No comments:

Post a Comment